Come out and play…
Tuesday to Sunday 10am-10pm
TENNIS | BOWLS | SOCIAL
The Neutral Bay Club
Serving as a community hub for North Sydney, Neutral Bay, Cremorne, Kirribilli, Cammeray and Mosman, the Neutral Bay Club offers a wide range of sporting and non-sporting services to its members and guests. In addition, the clubhouse embraces it’s ability to provide a unique and appealing environment for young families and children of all ages.
These core focuses are central to everything we do here at The Neutral Bay Club, fondly known as the ‘NBC’.
With regular weekly specials, activities and fun for all ages as well as special activities throughout the year, joining the NBC is becoming part of our family.
The NBC boasts floodlit, synthetic, grass tennis courts and a bowling green as well as functions rooms, private areas, a wood fired pizza oven, and at the heart of the NBC, the bar and bistro.
We look forward to welcoming you to our ‘oasis’ in Neutral Bay.
Wednesday & Thursday
Friday, Saturday, Sunday
Eat-in or order takeaway
It’s Easy to Renew or Join the NBC Online!
JOIN NOW – CLICK HERE
NBC French Open Tennis Day
|Sunday 4 June||1:00 to 4:00 pm|
- Fast four doubles format
- Only $20 per entry (includes prizes, 3 hours of tennis and drink on conclusion)
- French inspired dress code
- Prizes for fast four winner, longest rally & best dressed
- Members, guests, friends and the local community are all welcome
- Please note payments only accepted online and entries close on Saturday 3 June at 6:00 pm.
- Click here to enter
Pampered Pooch Parade
|Sunday 18 June||
From 12:00 pm
- Join in the community fun and enter your furry friend
- Only $20 per entry (free to spectate)
- Categories include, best trick, best dressed, most alike dog and owner, unique pooch, and best in show
- Prizes galore and treats for our furry friends
- Click here to enter
Second State of Origin
|Wednesday 21 June||From 6:00 pm|
- Watch the game live on the big screen
- Mulled wine (just $10 for members, $12 for non-members)
- $5 sweep for first try scorer
- Buckets of beer for only $25
- Beautiful pizzas straight from our onsite wood fired oven
- Delicious pasta meals for only $20
Trivia Nights Are Back
|First Wednesday of every month||
7:00 to 9:00 pm
- Test your general knowledge at trivia and have heaps of fun
- $300 in prize money!
- To book a table, send us an email.
- Food and drink specials - all day
NBC Kids Disco
|Friday 30th June 2023||6.00-8.00 pm|
Tuesday Evening Social Tennis
Tennis Mem: Free
If you want to improve your tennis in a friendly setting then join us at Neutral Bay Club. Our wide range of social tennis is supported by a professional coaching service that enables players of all standards to quickly improve their game.
Adult Tennis Clinics
Whether you are an advanced tennis player or a complete beginner our Adult Clinics are a great way to practise and have fun at the same time.
Ask about our complimentary trial session.
|Morning Social Tennis||9-11am|
|$20 Schnitzels||5-8:30 pm|
|Adult Tennis Clinic||6-7pm|
|Evening Social Tennis||7-10pm|
|Ladies Bowls||From 9.30am|
|Trivia (1st Wed of Month)||From 7pm|
|$20 Pastas||12-3pm & 5-8.30pm|
|Weekly Meat Raffle||From 6pm|
|Members Badge Draw||From 7pm|
|Social Bowls||From 6pm|
|Comp Tennis Practice||7-10pm|
|$18 Gourmet Burgers||12-3pm & 5-8.30pm|
Play barefoot, social and competitive bowls on Sydney’s Neutral Bay Club’s Led floodlit all-weather bowling green.
The Neutral Bay Club offers before and after school tennis coaching. Adult private and group coaching, as well as school holiday tennis camps. Tennis Membership offers entry into Sydney tennis competitions and tournaments and free weekly social tennis.
Guests are invited to join Tuesday night social tennis as an intro to the club, free for the first session, and a casual fee of $25 per session thereafter. Tuesday Evenings 7pm -10pm.