Sporting members are required to be approved by the respective Neutral Bay Club Sporting Committee.
If you are looking to join the Neutral Bay Club as either a social or competition tennis or bowls member please fill out the online application form below and a representative from the respective sporting committee will be in contact.
Sporting Memberships run from January to December. To view the 2024 Sports Membership fees, click here.
For 2023 memberships or all other tennis related enquiries, please send an email to email@example.com
Please note we are not accepting any further sports memberships for 2023. Applications will be processed in early 2024.
1. The membership form is received either electronically or via the membership form.
2. The application is forwarded to the tennis or bowl’s committee for approval.
3. The NBC Board representative from the tennis or bowls committee will take the application for final approval at the next board meeting.
4. The approved and signed forms are returned from the board meeting to the functions desk for final processing and payment.
5. Functions advises bowls/tennis secretary that the new member is financial.
6. Bowls/tennis secretary registers new member with the state body.
The Neutral Bay Club is subject to the provisions of the Privacy Act 1988. The personal information provided by you on this application will be used to process your membership application. Failure to provide all the requested information may result in your application being rejected. By completing this application, you consent to be added to the Neutral Bay Club’s mailing list. You have a right to access and correct any of your personal information that the Club holds about you. The Club does not usually disclose your personal information to any other organisation or person unless there is a legal requirement. The Club may disclose your information to third parties that provide services under contract to the Club. These contracts require the third party to keep your personal information confidential and secure.